|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Austin to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top ... Read More
- Tips For First-Time Car Buyers The basic process of purchasing a car is pretty much the same, whether it's your first car or your 15th. The only factor that might alter the scen...
- Mercedes-Benz Launches The Croove Depending on where you live--whether it's in Austin, TX or anywhere else in the world--most of us either own or have access to a car. At Service King...
- Harold LeMay's America's Car Museum Is A Huge Hit Thousands of car fans of all ages will want to take a trip to LeMay – America’s Car Museum (ACM) in Tacoma, Washington. Opened in 2012, the 165,00...
- The Cugnot Steam Trolley Chugged Through The 1700s Many aren’t aware that the first working self-propelled land-based vehicle—the world’s first automobile—was invented more than 100 years befor...
- Do Speed Traps Protect Us Or Just Annoy Us? You’re driving along and then all of the sudden out of nowhere there is a policeman on the side of the road, partially blocked by some trees. The ne...