|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Austin to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top ... Read More
- The History Of The Turbocharger Recently, turbocharged engines have become more prevalent as car manufacturers try to adhere to more stringent fuel economy standards. We know that tu...
- What Are Forward Collision Warning Systems? At Service King South Austin, we love sharing blogs about car technology, because we know that it is changing all the time, here in Austin, TX and all...
- Tips For First-Time Car Buyers Whether it's your first car or your 15th, the process of buying a car is pretty much the same every time. The biggest factor that could change thi...
- Mercedes-Benz Launches The Croove Depending on where you live--whether it's in Austin, TX or anywhere else in the world--most of us either own or have access to a car. At Service King...
- Harold LeMay's America's Car Museum Is A Huge Hit Thousands of car fans of all ages will want to take a trip to LeMay – America’s Car Museum (ACM) in Tacoma, Washington. Opened in 2012, the 165,00...