Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Customer Care Center
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in San Marcos to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, s... Read More
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in San Marcos, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some ...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...