|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in San Pedro to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, t... Read More
- Now Citizens Can Legally Break Into Cars To Save Dogs A new California law states that if you’re concerned about a vehicle-bound animal, and can’t find the owner, it's legal for you to bre...
- Running Out Of Fuel Is A Foolish Game You know that you're low on gas and yet you hesitate to fill up for whatever reason. Instead of doing the smart thing and getting some fuel pronto...
- Do Wider Tires Have More Grip? Many believe that using wider tires on their vehicles will give the car more grip. Sometimes that’s true but not necessarily. Every tire has its...
- The Importance Of Good Winter Tires I really believe that tires don't get enough respect and love from car owners. The right tires will make your car drive better and improve literal...
- Is Importing A Car To The U.S. Really Worth It? We love foreign vehicles here in this country and there are a lot cool cars that will never reach North American shores unless people are willing to s...