|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closing Soon|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in San Pedro to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, t... Read More
- Do Wider Tires Have More Grip? Many believe that using wider tires on their vehicles will give the car more grip. Sometimes that’s true but not necessarily. Every tire has its...
- The Importance Of Good Winter Tires I really believe that tires don't get enough respect and love from car owners. The right tires will make your car drive better and improve literal...
- Is Importing A Car To The U.S. Really Worth It? We love foreign vehicles here in this country and there are a lot cool cars that will never reach North American shores unless people are willing to s...
- Slow Drivers Are Dangerous Too Most people assume that speeding is taboo, but driving slow is just fine as long as they're not exceeding the posted limit. From time to time at S...
- Tips For First-Time Car Buyers Whether it's your first car or your 15th, the process of buying a car is pretty much the same every time. The biggest factor that could change thi...