|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Dallas Fort Worth to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast,... Read More
- New Hacking Device Gets Thieves Into Cars Faster When it comes to hackers, there is a constant tug-of-war between cyber security professionals and the hacking community and car security surely not an...
- Fred Flintstone's Flintmobile Up For Auction On EBay If you're ever in a discussion about cartoon cars you pretty much have to talk about Fred Flintstone’s foot-powered car. The Flintstones, America’...
- Ever Heard Of The Trabant, The East German "Spark Plug With A Roof"? The Germans are technical geniuses and they have created some of the finest cars in the history of automobiles, including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW ...
- How To Calculate Your Miles Per Gallon We buy cars based on their Miles Per Gallon (MPG) numbers, but how do we really know if the carmakers are giving us the real facts? In addition, will ...
- Body Shop Repair Checklist: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You! When we take our car to a body shop after an accident, we are pretty much at their mercy. Most people don't know the difference between a fender a...