|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in San Antonio to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe,... Read More
- Preparing Your Car For A New Baby If you’re a new parent (either of a new car or a new child, or both), we here at Service King Ingram want to say congratulations! You’re e...
- How To Keep Your Car Healthy Sometimes, we take our cars for granted—yes, even your friends at Service King Ingram. Especially in traffic-heavy states, or for those of us...
- The Buffalo Transportation Pierce-Arrow Museum From an early age, James (Jim) Sandoro Jr. had a keen interest in cars. Growing up in the City of Buffalo, New York, Sandoro recalls looking at an old...
- What To Do If You Have A Hurricane Damaged Car National disasters like Hurricane Harvey often bring the very best out in people, inspiring them to pull together to help others in need. The automoti...
- The 1965 Shelby Ford GT350R Is Going Back Into Production Back in the 1960s, the Shelby Ford Mustang GT350R wasn’t designed to be comfortable, family-friendly or even practical. However, the high-perfor...