|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in San Antonio to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe,... Read More
- How Do They Come Up With These Silly Car Paint Names? What happens when carmaker executives get together to name the paint colors for their vehicles? Well, they certainly do come up with some straight up ...
- Will "The Barnacle" Replace The Parking Boot? Have you had your vehicle booted because you didn't pay your parking tickets? If so, our condolences, because getting booted is an unpleasant and ...
- What Is Electronic Stability Control? Losing control of your vehicle is a scary feeling. Maybe you’ve recently been in an accident, or experienced a situation where you’re...
- The SQuba Is Half Car/Half Submarine Like something out of a classic James Bond film, let us introduce you to the sQuba, a strange underwater car with a peculiar name. At Service King Ing...
- Proactive Passengers Can Save Lives At Service King Ingram, we recently saw a news story on ABC in San Antonio, TX about a community action group that is asking passengers to alleviate ...