Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
The History Behind B Street Collision & Auto Body Center B Street Collision Center & Autobody was founded in 1978 by Bob and Norma Wiese with the vision to be the “Premier Post-Collision Solution Provider” in the Omaha, NE market. Bob knew that being involved in an a... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- The Best And Worst States For Teenager Drivers If you have a teenage driver (or more) in your family, you’re obviously already concerned about their safety on the road. At B Street Colli...
- Read This And Don’t Be Another Car Vandalism Victim!! In large cities and even in tiny towns, car vandalism is at an all-time high. If you’ve ever had your car keyed, broken into or vandalized, you&...
- Some Interesting Facts About Louis Chevrolet Most people know the name Chevrolet, but few people know much about the man behind the Chevrolet brand. The Chevrolet car company is actually named fo...