Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closing Soon|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
The History Behind B Street Collision & Auto Body Center B Street Collision Center & Autobody was founded in 1978 by Bob and Norma Wiese with the vision to be the “Premier Post-Collision Solution Provider” in the Omaha, NE market. Bob knew that being involved in an a... Read More
- Read This And Don’t Be Another Car Vandalism Victim!! In large cities and even in tiny towns, car vandalism is at an all-time high. If you’ve ever had your car keyed, broken into or vandalized, you&...
- Some Interesting Facts About Louis Chevrolet Most people know the name Chevrolet, but few people know much about the man behind the Chevrolet brand. The Chevrolet car company is actually named fo...
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- Why Do Drivers Speed? Why Do Drivers Speed? You see it way too often—people speeding 20-40 mph over the speed limit. Why are people seemingly always in a rush? Wh...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in &nbs...