Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:30 pm Open Now|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
The History Behind B Street Collision & Auto Body Center B Street Collision Center & Autobody was founded in 1978 by Bob and Norma Wiese with the vision to be the “Premier Post-Collision Solution Provider” in the Omaha, NE market. Bob knew that being involved in an accident wa... Read More
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- Big Trucks, Big Dangers: Here Are The Facts Big Trucks, Big Dangers: Here are the Facts Every time you’re out on the roads of this country, you encounter big trucks. They mostly motor ...
- Will Our Cars Run On Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Will Our Cars Run on Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Hopefully, in the next few decades we will be able to wean ourselves off of gasoline ...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...