Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
The History Behind B Street Collision & Auto Body Center B Street Collision Center & Autobody was founded in 1978 by Bob and Norma Wiese with the vision to be the “Premier Post-Collision Solution Provider” in the Omaha, NE market. Bob knew that being involved in an accident wa... Read More
- Big Trucks, Big Dangers: Here Are The Facts Big Trucks, Big Dangers: Here are the Facts Every time you’re out on the roads of this country, you encounter big trucks. They mostly motor ...
- Will Our Cars Run On Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Will Our Cars Run on Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Hopefully, in the next few decades we will be able to wean ourselves off of gasoline ...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...