Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:30 pm Open Now|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
The History Behind B Street Collision & Auto Body Center B Street Collision Center & Autobody was founded in 1978 by Bob and Norma Wiese with the vision to be the “Premier Post-Collision Solution Provider” in the Omaha, NE market. Bob knew that being involved in an accident wa... Read More
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...
- Driving Tips For Holiday Travel Many people will travel to visit loved ones for the holidays and the American Red Cross has travel tips holiday travelers can follow to arrive safely ...
- 3 Great Tips To Keep Young Children Happy On Road Trips It’s about time to pack up the family car and hit the road for your annual holiday road trip! But if you have young children, these longer trips...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...