Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to Continental Collision Lakeway! At Continental Collision Lakeway, we are an I-CAR Gold certified facility. That means our technicians have been specialty trained to bring your car back to manufacturer standards. At Continental Collision Lakeway, we ensure that our technicians receive ro... Read More
- New Crash Dummies Must Be Larger To Represent Society Unfortunately, we like to over eat in this country and many people don't want to exercise. As a result, people are getting bigger and heavier and ...
- Ferdinand Porsche Made Automotive History Before the first Porsche sports car was introduced by Ferdinand Porsche and his son in 1948, Porsche was associated with the development of three othe...
- Should I Have Liability Or Comprehensive Insurance? We're always looking to save money on car insurance and that's why insurance companies spend countless millions on advertising the fact that t...
- How To Safely Tie Items To Your Car's Roof When we have to move or do projects around the house, for example, we often need to lash things to the roofs of our vehicles. Sometimes it goes well w...
- King Of The 4-Stroke Engine, Nikolaus Otto When you feel your car's engine shift either on its own or for those few people who still drive stick, you should give a little nod to Nikolaus Ot...