Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 11:00 am|
Welcome to Herb’s Auto Body Repair in Frisco, TX! Need collision repair in Dallas? Then you should go with the best. Go to Herb’s Paint & Body of Frisco! Whether your car is foreign or domestic, Herb’s has been your auto body repair shop in the Dallas metroplex for ove... Read More
- Read This And Don’t Be Another Car Vandalism Victim!! In large cities and even in tiny towns, car vandalism is at an all-time high. If you’ve ever had your car keyed, broken into or vandalized, you&...
- Some Interesting Facts About Louis Chevrolet Most people know the name Chevrolet, but few people know much about the man behind the Chevrolet brand. The Chevrolet car company is actually named fo...
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- Why Do Drivers Speed? Why Do Drivers Speed? You see it way too often—people speeding 20-40 mph over the speed limit. Why are people seemingly always in a rush? Wh...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...