Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 11:00 am|
Welcome to Herb’s Auto Body Repair in Plano, TX! Need collision repair in Dallas? Then you should go with the best. Go to Herb’s Paint & Body of Plano! Whether your car is foreign or domestic, Herb’s has been your auto body repair shop in the Dallas metroplex for over ... Read More
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Herb's Paint And Body Shop - Plano, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are s...
- Is Grease The Fuel Of The Future? Most people don't have warm and fuzzy thoughts about grease, unless they're referring to the popular musical that starred John Travolta and Ol...
- What Exactly Are 5-Star Safety Ratings? Every year, automotive safety ratings are announced by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) on every popular brand in the U.S. C...
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...