Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Welcome to Westway Ford Collision Center of Irving, Texas! It's something we all dread and hope will never, ever happen to us: a car accident. But while we'd all like to push this thought out of our minds, it is always a good idea to be prepared for the worst. Being in a collision acciden... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Irving, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Is There A Bright Future For Solar Cars? In October, a Dutch-engineered car powered by the sun drove almost 2,000 miles across the Australian outback at an average speed of 56 miles per hour....
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built So, we love cars, because hey—fixing them is our business here at Westway Ford! But this list contains th...
- The Safest (and Most Dangerous) Drivers In The Country Automotive safety is a two-way street, literally. Pick any city in this country and if you don’t drive safely, there’s a good chance that ...