Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
Valley Motor Center has been around for many years, providing excellent customer service. We are one of the highest in the Auto Industry. We are very proud of our dedication and as well as an I-Car Gold Class shop. This means that our technicians have achieved the highest level of training, excellen... Read More
- How To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Every year, we hear about terrible tragedies concerning carbon monoxide poisoning and often it is related to an automobile. This is something that can...
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- Why Take The AARP Smart Driver Course? We all try to avoid it, but the plain fact is that we all get old. When you're in your 20s, you never think about it, but as you enter your 40s, y...
- Will Methanol Cause The Demise Of The Hydrogen Cell? Will methanol vehicles eventually kill the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle? On a never ending journey to find the best and most environmentally types ...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Valley Motor Center Auto Body were able to experience it. ...