Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Cedar Park Body and Frame! Cedar Park Body & Frame We are a local family owned and operated auto body collision repair facility located in Cedar Park TX. At Cedar Park Body & Frame, we are committed to earn your business by making you, the customer, our Priority. We pride ou... Read More
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in &nbs...
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Cedar Park Body & Frame, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Cedar Park and all over TX. Some of the more basic ...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...