|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Victorville to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe,... Read More
- Red-Light Cameras Shoot For Fewer Fatalities More and more US cities have decided that red light cameras are too expensive and now they're abolishing them altogether. There have been a wide r...
- Safer And Cutting-Edge: Night Vision With Pedestrian Detection Possibly the coolest feature of the new BMW 7-Series sedan – which does not lack for super tech optional gadgets -- is the new night-vision syst...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...
- Holy Popemobile! It’s One The Safest Vehicles In The World He’s one of the world’s most celebrated figures and most of us call him simply “The Pope”. With Pope Francis coming to the U.S...
- Will The ICar Compete With Tesla Or Google? Will the iCar Compete with Tesla? We love our iPods, iPads and iPhones, but will we also love the iCar? The Apple car project, codenamed "Tit...