Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Signature 2 Auto Collision was built from the ground up by the owner, with production and quality in mind. We opened our doors in May of 2004 and have built a stand up reputation around our excellent customer service and outstanding quality of repairs in the auto body, collision repair, and paint wo... Read More
- Roads That Think: The Smart Highways Of The Future Roads that Think: The Smart Highways of the Future As we all know, cars and becoming smarter and eventually they will allegedly all be driving the...
- Is There A Bright Future For Solar Cars? In October, a Dutch-engineered car powered by the sun drove almost 2,000 miles across the Australian outback at an average speed of 56 miles per hour....
- Top 5 Frequent DMV Driving Test Mistakes Most of us have not thought about the DMV driving test in a while. Fortunately, it’s not something that we have to take very often. But there st...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...