Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:30 am - 1:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of San Diego - Bay Park, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’... Read More
- Worst And Best States To Drive In We know at Caliber Collision - San Diego - Bay Park that driving can sometimes be a real chore and we do encounter our fair share of bad traffic ...
- How Does Consumer Reports Test All Those Cars? When it comes to car reviews and ratings, no one questions Consumer Reports, because they trust them for full transparency and complete accountability...
- Do Bus Lanes Promote Public Transit? Hop on any bus in the U.S., pay the fare and sit back and relax while you’re driven to your destination, usually with a few stops along the way....
- Facts About The World's Tallest, Heaviest, Fastest And Most Powerful Cars At Caliber Collision - San Diego - Bay Park, we love to share fun information about cars and that's why we're posting this blog. Gleaned from ...
- Uber Tries To Use Self-Drivers In San Francisco Uber began picking up Bay Area riders with its Volvo self-driving cars in December expanding on a test program that the company launched in Pitts...