Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Durham - Iredell St., NC has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’... Read More
- Key Fob Hacking A World Epidemic Your car is always listening, but are you paying attention? With today's sophisticated security advancements in every aspect of our lives, includi...
- Tips For Hot Car Safety You’ve seen it on television and read about it in the newspapers – the unfortunate occurrence of a child’s or pet’s death due ...
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- New Toyota UBox Concept Car Designed For Generation Z Drivers The next generation of drivers will soon be heading out on the road, and they may do it in a Toyota vehicle named the uBox. With its box-like look, ha...
- AAA Study Reveals That We Are A Road Rage Nation! A new AAA study reports that four out of every five drivers in the U.S. confess to driving while annoyed, which leads to aggressive driving and eventu...