Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to Robert's Collision & Repair! Since 1996, Robert's Collision & Repair has served Monterey County with supreme collision and auto body repair. We are an I-CAR body shop, which means we’ve had our technicians trained and certified to bring whatever vehicle they work ... Read More
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Robert's Collision & Repair i...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Robert's Collision & Repair, located in Monterey of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovati...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is now a Porsche ma...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...