Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to Robert's Collision & Repair! Since 1996, Robert's Collision & Repair has served Monterey County with supreme collision and auto body repair. We are an I-CAR body shop, which means we’ve had our technicians trained and certified to bring whatever vehicle they work ... Read More
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Monterey. Bad moves executed by boo...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Robert's Collision & Repair i...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Robert's Collision & Repair, located in Monterey of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovati...