|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
In our over 25 years of experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy... Read More
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Pride Auto Body - Van Nuys (Oxnard St.), ...
- Why Your Power Windows Are Malfunctioning Three decades ago, if you had power windows, you were living large, but now power windows are common in most of today's vehicles. One potential pr...
- If Your Airbag Light Comes On, What Should You Do? Your airbag light just appeared on your dashboard. Some people panic, while others just sigh, but in the end, any dashboard light should get your...
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...