|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
In our over 25 years of experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy... Read More
- The Mercedes-Benz Vision Tokyo Is A Self-Driving Partying Sensation There have been a ton of self-driving concept cars coming out lately and unfortunately many of these will never get past the concept stage. As automot...
- Car History 101: The "Nifty 1950s" The 1950s post-World War II era was pivotal for the American automobile industry that brought better quality product to the car buyers of this co...
- 5 Top Green Cars That Changed History There are a variety of "green" cars out on the road. In fact, we see many of here in Van Nuys, CA. Electric, hybrid, hydrogen or solar,...
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Pride Auto Body - Van Nuys (Oxnard St.), ...