|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
In our over 25 years of experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy... Read More
- Car History 101: The "Nifty 1950s" The 1950s post-World War II era was pivotal for the American automobile industry that brought better quality product to the car buyers of this co...
- 5 Top Green Cars That Changed History There are a variety of "green" cars out on the road. In fact, we see many of here in Van Nuys, CA. Electric, hybrid, hydrogen or solar,...
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Pride Auto Body - Van Nuys (Oxnard St.), ...
- Why Your Power Windows Are Malfunctioning Three decades ago, if you had power windows, you were living large, but now power windows are common in most of today's vehicles. One potential pr...