|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
In our over 25 years of experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy... Read More
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...
- When Did You Clean Your Seat Belts...if Ever? Your seat belts can save your life and many people are still alive because they wore them. Here at Pride Auto Body - Van Nuys - (Haskell Ave.), we oft...
- How 3D Printing Is Changing The Car Industry Shopping for a new car will potentially become an entirely different experience with the use of 3D printing technology. As soon as 2017, you might be ...
- How Much Does A Hybrid Really Save You? In theory, the idea of purchasing a hybrid sounds great—they are known to be fuel efficient vehicles that benefit the environment, and that'...
- Advice For Seniors Driving With Diabetes And Cataracts If you are a senior and find that street signs are blurry, colors look faded, or you are having a harder time seeing while driving in general, it may ...