|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
In our over 25 years of experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy... Read More
- Top 5 Life-Saving Automotive Safety Technologies Today's highly sophisticated vehicles contain a wide range of life-saving features and more are being developed every day. But, what are the best of t...
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...
- When Did You Clean Your Seat Belts...if Ever? Your seat belts can save your life and many people are still alive because they wore them. Here at Pride Auto Body - Van Nuys - (Haskell Ave.), we oft...
- How 3D Printing Is Changing The Car Industry Shopping for a new car will potentially become an entirely different experience with the use of 3D printing technology. As soon as 2017, you might be ...
- How Much Does A Hybrid Really Save You? In theory, the idea of purchasing a hybrid sounds great—they are known to be fuel efficient vehicles that benefit the environment, and that'...