|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy, Ease
Fix Auto of Santa Cruz... Read More
- You Just Got A Ticket. Should You Go To Traffic School Or Just Pay It? You acted a fool and now you have to go to traffic school? Don't feel ashamed, because it has happened to many people who also drive around Santa ...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- Drunks On The Road: How Should You Respond? It happens every day. Drunk drivers get on the roads and risk the lives of our friends and loved ones. Sometimes, we witness these drivers on the road...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your car. I...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Fix Auto Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz, CA. When we think of pennies we ...