Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Let’s get you back on the road quickly and safely. As a car owner who has just been in a car accident, you have few choices when it comes to selecting an auto body shop in Ontario, California. You can select a shop that is part of a huge chain with hundreds of locations where you might be t... Read More
- Do I Really Need To Buy Rental Vehicle Insurance Coverage? You're about to go on a great vacation, or are maybe headed home for the holidays. Either way, it's car rental time once again, whether you li...
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...
- You Just Got A Ticket. Should You Go To Traffic School Or Just Pay It? You acted a fool and now you have to go to traffic school? Don't feel ashamed, because it has happened to many people who also drive around Ontari...
- The World’s Fastest Electric Car What is the world’s fastest electric car? Many people assume it’s the Tesla Model S P90D. Guess again! Here at Pacific Elite Co...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...