Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Kendrick Paint & Body Shop - Broad Street in Augusta, GA! Here at Kendrick Paint & Body we have been in business for over 65 years! Since 1952, we have been in the collision repair services in the Augusta area. Over the years, we have grown and expanded to provide services acro... Read More
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...