Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep’s Houston Auto Body and Collision is dedicated in providing only the best customer service and excellent auto body repairs. Our goal is to maintain excellent communication and trust with every customer who brings their vehicle to us. Our staff are highly trained an... Read More
- Teenage Drivers With Passengers Likely To Drive Dangerously A recent study conducted by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that teen drivers are 2.5 times more likel...
- The 4 Main Reasons For Car Accidents At Mac Haik Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, we know full well what causes most car accidents and it's human error. Sure, sometimes bad weather like wh...
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...
- What Should I Do With My Totaled Car? Until about the mid-nineties, it was fairly rare to have a vehicle damaged in an accident and then deemed to be a total loss, unless it was in a very ...
- Back To School Driving Safety Tips The lazy days of summer have passed here in ____, _____, and it’s back to school. That means waking up the kids early, packing up backpacks and ...