Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Oxnard CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Oxnard CA location is known for. We st... Read More
- Is Your Child Safe On A School Bus? It is the same concern that any parent has about its school age children. Every weekday we send our kids to school via a school bus or van and our mai...
- Distracted Pedestrians Are A National Epidemic Distracted Pedestrians are a National Epidemic A woman was checking her cell phone for the nearest bus stop in a crowded city. She became confused...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Caliber Collision - Oxnard, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Oxnard and all over CA. Some of the more basic t...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure,...