|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Looking for a body shop to repair your Lincoln?
Get your vehicle repaired to industry standards at Jenkins and Wynne Ford Lincoln collision center. Our specialty trained body shop professionals have all the parts, tools, and expert... Read More
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...
- Candy Paints Find Their Sweet Spot For decades, custom painters have been implementing “the candy paint” process to give their vehicles that show-stopping appearance. Tradit...
- Interesting Facts About Rudolf Diesel, The Creator Of The Diesel Engine The diesel engine has changed the world of automotive transportation in so many ways that it's hard to count them all. But, what do you know about...
- Why Do I Need A Dash Cam? Sales of dashboard cameras are sharply increasing as more and more drivers worldwide are embracing this technology for security, safety and that much-...
- Is Your Car On The "Most Hackable" List? Many car experts were not shocked when some “white-hat” hackers managed to remotely control a Jeep Cherokee, disabling many of its functio...