|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Orlando - W Oak Ridge Rd, FL has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rs... Read More
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Caliber Collision - Orlando ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Orlando, FL or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- EV Owners Need To Know Plug-In Protocol If you have an EV, you likely charge it at home most of the time, but once in a while you might have to call upon a public charging station. Don't...
- What Exactly Are 5-Star Safety Ratings? Every year, automotive safety ratings are announced by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) on every popular brand in the U.S. C...