Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Orlando - W Oak Ridge Rd, FL has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rs... Read More
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- Ridiculous Traffic Laws In The USA Have you ever been in trouble for something you did while driving around Orlando? Did you ever think that you got a ticket for a silly reason? Well, d...
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...
- Read This And Don’t Be Another Car Vandalism Victim!! In large cities and even in tiny towns, car vandalism is at an all-time high. If you’ve ever had your car keyed, broken into or vandalized, you&...