Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision of San Jose - North 5th St, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsq... Read More
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Caliber Collision - San Jose - North 5th St, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes&mdash...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- Driving Manners Across The Globe Drivers in the United States and northern Europe are the safest motorists in the world, but if you're ever driving in places like the Dominican Re...
- Why Did The Ford Edsel Flop? Every several years, a particular type of vehicle captures the imagination of the American public. Some succeed, like the Mustang and the Corvette whi...
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...