Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Mac Haik Ford Lincoln Body Shop, in Georgetown TX! Has your vehicle been damaged in an accident? Mac Haik Ford Lincoln Georgetown has the tools and technology to fix all Ford and Lincoln models, as well as any other make or model car, truck, or SUV in the Georgetown, Austin, Fort Hood,... Read More
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Mac Haik Ford Lincoln Body Shop, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Georgetown and all over TX. Some of the mor...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Mac Haik Ford Lincoln Body Shop, located in the city of Georgetown, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safet...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...