|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Our shop is currently located in Alton, IL. We are a nearly 11,000 square foot hi-tech facility where our technicians will get your vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
Woodman Collision Center has over sixty years in body shop, the Woodman cre... Read More
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s road rag...
- Are India's Taxi Pods The Future Of Public Transportation? With an abundance of people in many of its major cities, India has transportation problems that involve too many cars on small roads, major traffic co...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...