Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Unibodytech of Honolulu, Hawaii Unibodytech is committed to deliver quality repair and service, with guarantee to customer satisfaction. With their ICAR Gold and ASE trained technicians, Unibodytech holds the customer in the highest regard, and does what they need to do in order to bri... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Honolulu, HI or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some pe...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...
- A Tribute To George Barris Master Car Customizer (1925-2015) People called him “The Kustom King of Cars”, the “Master Builder” and a “Genius on Wheels”, and many people in the...
- Winter Driving Safety Tips Unless you’re living in a hot weather state, driving in the winter is always a major concern, so here are 15 important tips on how to be sa...
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Buying A Luxury Car Buying and owning a luxury car can be a rush in many ways. They can instantly bring you much respect on the road and even make your neighbors jealous....