Welcome to Unibodytech of Honolulu, Hawaii
Unibodytech is committed to deliver quality repair and service, with guarantee to customer satisfaction. With their ICAR Gold and ASE trained technicians, Unibodytech holds the customer in the highest regard, and does what they need to do in order to bring their customers’ vehicles back to pre-accident condition.
Unibodytech is a Direct Repair Facility
Unibodytech has direct repair programs (DRPs) with various major insurance groups, which makes the repair process faster, while effectively taking out the stress and time you may experience when waiting for your car to be fixed. Unibodytech has DRP programs with:
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- First Insurance Company
Is your insurance not listed? Don’t worry! Unibodytech will work with all major insurance carriers, and will make sure you are given the best of service.
About the Equipment at Unibodytech
At Unibodytech, only the best equipment may be used. The equipment used at Unibodytech includes:
- Shop Management Software - SUMMIT Management systems
- Estimating Software used - CCC / ADP-Audatex / Mitchell-Ultramate
- Spray-Paint Booths - 3 Garmat - Semi-Down draft booths
- Work Area Bays - 25 Bays with roof to expand
- Frame Equipment - 2-Brewco-Kansas Jack & 2-Chief Liners
- Measuring Equipment - Shark Measuring System
- Welding / Cutting Equipment - Miller MIG welding / Pro-Spot Welding
- Paint MIXing system - Sikkens
- CAR Hoists - Benwil - 2-post systems (4 count)
- Suspension Wheel Alignment - Hunter Precision System
- Security System - Sonitrol 24-hour Video Surveillance system
- 2008 F450 Century Express Lift Tow-truck - 2 count
Come on Down!
Unibodytech is conveniently located at 789 Mapunapuna Street, Honolulu Hawaii. Unibodytech also conveniently serves these geographical locations:
Honolulu, Sand Island, Halawa, Pearl Harbor, Iroquois Point, Aiea, Waimalu, Waipio, Ewa Beach, and O’ahu.