Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
John Harris Body Shop is family-owned and local, we are body and paint experts make sure that from body, glass, dent or collision repair is done right the first time. Our team prioritizes customer service and we are here to answer any questions you may have before, during and after we have completed... Read More
- The High-Tech Automotive Marketplace Is Exploding! You bought a nice car with all of the bells and whistles about eight years ago and now you feel like you’re driving a dinosaur. When you see your ne...
- Seatbelt Safety It’s a MUST and Not an Option: Fasten Your Seatbelt It’s like closing and locking your car doors when you leave your home in Lexington, or...
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- Distracted Driving Is A Dangerous Game Distracted Driving is A Dangerous Game What happened to the good old days when a car was simply a car? In this age of multitasking, drivers have tu...
- How To Use Your Car's Mirrors How to Use Your Car’s Mirrors the Right Way More and more drivers are having accidents because they lack basic driving knowledge, and not kno...