Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Collision Works of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Welcome to our newest location, Broken Arrow, added to the Collision Works family! Collision Works goal is to provide excellent customer service, thus establishing a lifelong relationship with every customer and providing consistent updates during t... Read More
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...
- Top 5 Tailgating Vehicles For Pre-Game And Post-Game Celebrations Football season is almost here and a summer of concerts, baseball games, car races and other athletic events is upon us. Here at Collision Works ...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is ...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...