Leading Auto Body Repair Shop in Los Angeles with Excellent Standards of Quality & Service
Jim & Jack’s Collision Center in Hermosa has been providing clients in Los Angeles’ South Bay area with excellent auto body repair service since 1967. We are a premier auto body shop that Los Angeles residents have come to depend on for over 40 years. When you visit us, you’ll see that we have managed to uphold the standards that the Kizirian brothers put in place when they first set up shop.
Our dedication to speedy auto body repairs, accurate repairs and consumer integrity coupled with our commitment to providing quality auto body repair workmanship has given us a reputation for being one of the best auto collision repair centers in the Los Angeles area. Even BodyShop Business Magazine has taken notice – naming us among the Top 100 Body Shops in the nation!
As one of the leading auto body shops in Hermosa, we aim to maintain our superior standards by continuously providing your vehicle with the superior workmanship and utmost attention it deserves. Our Hermosa auto body facility is equipped with highly trained staff and top of the line equipment that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
When it comes to auto body repairs, car owners prefer Jim & Jack’s South Bay collision center. Our ability to transform your damaged vehicle back to its former glory combined with the lifetime warranty we offer on our paint refinishing makes us a cut above the rest.
Here in our Hermosa auto body shop, our goal is to ensure the satisfaction of each car owner who entrusts us with their car repair, whether it be the most minute dent to restoring a total wreck. We provide expert workmanship, excellent repairs, and stellar customer service.
The Jim & Jack Advantage
Apart from the importance that we place on customer satisfaction and delivering high quality service, here are some of the other things that give our South Bay body shop an edge over other auto collision centers:
- Outstanding Staff – Our team is composed of highly qualified individuals including licensed inspectors, certified estimators and technicians who are trained by I-CAR and certified by BMW. We keep ourselves abreast of the latest technologies and trends in the automotive industry by attending training seminars every now and then.
- Latest Equipment and Technologies – At our shop, we use the Genesis Velocity laser guided measuring system in providing repairs. The Genesis Velocity is the most sophisticated system available in the industry today. It produces reports on the exact condition of the vehicle’s frame during various stages of repair to provide indisputable evidence of damage severity and the quality of repair done.
- Comprehensive Repair – Here at Jim & Jack’s South Bay collision center, we aren’t contented with an average quality finish. After the repair, we take extra measures to ensure that your vehicle is in tiptop shape inside and out. Our quality control specialist reviews the final repair for necessary final touches that will give your car a high-end finish.
Auto Body Damage Repair and Restoration
If you are looking for South Bay and Westside collision repair specialists, you can trust us with your vehicle. Whether you have a car, truck or SUV, our skilled technicians will take care of the damage. We have I-CAR Gold trained and BMW & MBZ certified repair technicians up-to-date with the latest advancements in auto body repair and restoration.
We use a state-of-the-art laser guided frame measuring and straightening system that reports an accurate description of a vehicle’s condition before, during, after the repair. This allows us to provide irrefutable evidence regarding the severity of the damage, as well as the quality of our repairs.
Our high-tech paint facility uses top quality paint products and the latest computerized, high-pressure spray booths that have a highly controlled atmosphere and allow only the finest refinishing of your vehicle’s exterior coatings. Without any dust to affect the quality of the paint job, the result is equivalent to factory-grade paint quality – a standard at Jim and Jack’s.
At Jim & Jack’s Hermosa, we go beyond repairing and restoring your vehicle to its pre-damage condition. We also offer additional services to provide you with the convenience and peace of mind needed during such a stressful time.
- Accident Insurance Claims Assistance
- Emergency Towing
- Shuttle Transportation
- Complimentary Car Wash and Detail
- On-Site Computerized Job Quote/Estimate
Why Choose Us?
Our center started out as a small family-run business and has successfully grown into one of the best Westside collision repair centers. Our facility utilizes state-of-the-art automotive repair and restoration techniques while still incorporating the traditional values that we hold dear as a family-owned business.
Jim & Jack’s Collision in Hermosa CA services these California areas:
Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Lawndale, Torrance, El Segundo, Palos Verdes Estates, Holly Park, Hawthorne, Gardena, Lennox, Rolling Hills Estates, Playa Del Rey, Westchester, Lomita, Carson, Inglewood, Rancho Palos Verdes, Harbor City, Playa Vista, South, Portuguese Bend, Marina Del Rey, Hancock, Windsor Hills, Rancho Dominguez, La Tijera, Venice, Wilmington, Baldwin Hills, Greenmead, Mar Vista, View Park, Dominguez, Compton, San Pedro, Terminal Island, Crenshaw, Leimert Park, Culver City, Westvern, Palms, Cabrillo, East Rancho Dominguez, Green, Lynwood,Firestone Park, West Adams, Vista Del Mar, Santa Monica, North Long Beach