Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair located at 1355 Fulton St. San Francisco, CA 94117 was started by Frank and Tony who are a father and son team. This business was opened in July 1974 and have been through the manually entered estimates and repair orders to the updated first... Read More
- What Happened To Gas Bag Vehicles? In today's cars, we use a lot of different fuels, but gas it still #1 here in San Francisco, CA and worldwide. The gasoline most of our...
- Should I Have Liability Or Comprehensive Insurance? We're always looking to save money on car insurance and that's why insurance companies spend countless millions on advertising the fact that their pri...
- The 5-Year Plan For Autonomous Cars Back in the days when I went to a lot of job interviews, prospective employers would often ask me, "Where do you think you'll be in five years?" and I...
- How To Safely Tie Items To Your Car's Roof When we have to move or do projects around the house, for example, we often need to lash things to the roofs of our vehicles. Sometimes it goes well w...
- Teenage Drivers With Passengers Likely To Drive Dangerously A recent study conducted by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that teen drivers are 2.5 times more likely to...