Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair located at 1355 Fulton St. San Francisco, CA 94117 was started by Frank and Tony who are a father and son team. This business was opened in July 1974 and have been through the manually entered estimates and repair orders to the updated first... Read More
- Red-Light Cameras Shoot For Fewer Fatalities More and more US cities have decided that red light cameras are too expensive and now they're abolishing them altogether. There have been a wide r...
- How To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Every year, we hear about terrible tragedies concerning carbon monoxide poisoning and often it is related to an automobile. This is something that can...
- Road Debris Is A Major Hazard On Our Roads The other day, we were driving on a busy highway when traffic suddenly came to an abrupt stop. We had to hit the brakes hard to avoid slamming into th...
- How 3D Printing Is Changing The Car Industry Shopping for a new car will potentially become an entirely different experience with the use of 3D printing technology. As soon as 2017, you might be ...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure,...