|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair!
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair is a family owned auto body shop. We are dedicated in providing only the most excellent customer service and collision repairs. We know what it takes to run a successful collision repair facility.&nb... Read More
- Audi's Historical Acceleration Debacle Occasionally, a carmaker makes a mistake. When that mistake happens to be a huge one (remember the recent Takata airbag catastrophe?), suddenly the ma...
- The Swope Auto Museum In Elizabethtown, Kentucky, a unique collection of vehicles promises to take you back in time. It is a major attraction for car fans from all over the...
- New Crash Dummies Must Be Larger To Represent Society Unfortunately, we like to over eat in this country and many people don't want to exercise. As a result, people are getting bigger and heavier and auto...
- The Cugnot Steam Trolley Chugged Through The 1700s Many aren’t aware that the first working self-propelled land-based vehicle—the world’s first automobile—was invented more than 100 years befor...
- The History Of The Dune Buggy What vehicle has large wheels and tires, is often seen on the beach and is just plain fun to drive? The dune buggy of course! At F. Lofrano & Son...