Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision of Salisbury South, MD has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Sa... Read More
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...
- Interesting And Unusual Facts About The Indy 500 When Memorial Day comes around, we always show respect to the troops and everyone who has ever served. We also have BBQs and family gatherings and of ...
- Top 5 Tailgating Vehicles For Pre-Game And Post-Game Celebrations Football season is almost here and a summer of concerts, baseball games, car races and other athletic events is upon us. Here at Caliber Collisio...