Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||9:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||9:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||9:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||9:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||9:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
Welcome to Auto Werks Body & Paint Inc! At Auto Werks Body & Paint Inc, we’re a recognized certified collision repair center for major motor vehicle manufacturers like Nissan, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, GM, Infiniti, Chrysler, Fiat, and Dodge, Jeep, Ram. We’re not only certified t... Read More
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to El Monte. Bad moves executed by boo...