Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in NW Oklahoma City OK has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s NW Oklahoma City OK location... Read More
- Is Your Car On The "Most Hackable" List? Many car experts were not shocked when some “white-hat” hackers managed to remotely control a Jeep Cherokee, disabling many of its functio...
- Top 5 American Roadside Attractions With summer approaching, many families here in Oklahoma City, OK and from all over the country will soon be planning a road trip. What ...
- 5 Tips For Painting Your Car I have always told people that if you want something done professionally, go to a professional, but I also know that some individuals are going to try...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- Is Your Smartphone Making You A Blind Driver? We're all familiar with night blindness, but have you ever heard about cell phone blindness? We're not just referring to distracted behavior. ...