Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Fresno - N. Milburn Ave., CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collisi... Read More
- Ridiculous Traffic Laws In The USA Have you ever been in trouble for something you did while driving around Fresno ? Did you ever think that you got a ticket for a silly reason? Well, d...
- Say Hello To The Armadillo T, A Car That Folds In Half In a world where space is more and more limited all the time, a car that can fold in half is getting a ton of attention worldwide and it’s calle...
- Repair Or Replace? The Auto Glass Dilemma It happens every hour of every day throughout the world. In the old days, if you had a chipped or cracked windshield it meant that you would almost de...
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Buying A Luxury Car Buying and owning a luxury car can be a rush in many ways. They can instantly bring you much respect on the road and even make your neighbors jealous....
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...