|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
Caliber Collision of Baltimore - Remington, MD has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsquo... Read More
- The Right Anti-Theft Device For Your Car Steering wheel locks, kill switches and electronic immobilizers—these are just some of the anti-theft devices available on the market today. Dep...
- The History Of Automatic Parking I remember the first time I saw someone use automatic parking to parallel park and I was shocked. Today, more and more cars have this feature and at C...
- So, What Exactly Is I-CAR? You just walked into a body shop and you’re obviously not in a wonderful mood, because you got into a car accident and that’s never fun. Now you h...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....