|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of El Cajon - East Main St., CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rs... Read More
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Caliber Collision - El Cajon - East Main St were able to e...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Caliber Collision - El Cajon - East Main St, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in El Cajon and all over CA. Some ...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...